There’ll be opportunities to present, discuss, listen, learn and get feedback for:
• people completely new to teacher-research (TR),* but interested in it;
• people doing TR who'd like the opportunity to present informally and get some feedback (e.g. in a group / talking next to a poster to a few people);
• people doing TR who’d like the opportunity to present relatively formally/conventionally and wouldn't mind some more public feedback;
• people working with teachers who'd like to introduce them to TR, and who would like to discuss this informally or formally;
• teacher educators already supporting teachers in TR, and wishing to share ideas and experience and get feedback;
• people with ideas they want to discuss about what TR 'should' be like.
More details here